Wednesday, November 19, 2014

How to clean your Growler

If you're like me...you have several Calvert Brewing Company growlers laying around in your fridge, and maybe in your sink?


I have to admit, trying to figure out how to clean out my growler was sort of a puzzle at first...do you put it in the dishwasher?  (NO!)

Do you put soap in it?  (NO!)


So I turned to trusty old Google to help me figure out the answers.  And I came across the blog, The Best of Brews, and they gave me some pretty good advice.

Check out what they have to say about growler maintenance, and check out the rest of their site as well!  Then come in for a re-fill!



"Washing out a Growler is easy. But only if you do it right after you pour yourself that last beer. All it takes is a double rinse with hot water, and some drying time upside down in your dish drain (you know that plastic thing with holders for plates, glasses and now a GROWLER). (No soap please – it’s harder to rinse out than the beer, and makes your Growler smell all soapy.)"




No comments:

Post a Comment